One of our missions at Sophia’s Bridal and Tux is to celebrate big life moments, and in a time with a lot of unknowns, we realize that spreading a little joy can be important. We are currently working to follow all the CDC guidelines (despite the constant changes) and want to make sure everyone knows the best way to proceed, for the moment.
We are staying open as long as allowed but taking special precautions to ensure everyone’s safety.
- We have advised all employees, if they feel ill, or anyone in their home feels ill, to stay at home. We ask all guests to do the same. We know it can be hard to not have someone important with you on this big moment, but we need to make sure that no one has the burden of spreading COVID-19. We are happy to FaceTime or video call anyone who can not be with us in person.
- We are washing our hands thoroughly and often and ask you do the same.
- We are taking extra cleaning procedures and making sure to sanitize everything daily if not multiple times a day.
- We are usually big huggers – so we are refraining from celebrating with a hug and doing our best to social distance while still being a part of this intimate and exciting moment.
- Currently the CDC has recommended no groups over 50 people, so we are asking that everyone limit their group to 2-3 people at this time.
So in summary, if you feel sick, let’s reschedule your appointment. We will do our best to keep everyone safe, healthy, thriving and add a little joy into a stressful time.