Many schools are scheduled to have prom in February, which is just around the corner. Between classes, part-time jobs and family/friends, its easy to miss some important parts to making your night fab! No worries, I have compiled a list of everything to help you get prom-ready. Of course the dress and tux are priorities but it’s easy to forget to make dinner reservations or to reserve your limo. Below you’ll find everything to remember, starting from the most important.
- Dress and Tuxedo- Think about the color and style before hand. Also make a list of wants prior, so that you’ll feel more confident while shopping.
- Shoe’s- Stilettos with straps? Flats or chucks? Prom can bring out elegance but, it’s mostly fun. Make sure you bring a back up pair of comfy shoes, for after prom!
- Make-up- I would recommend practicing a couple times prior to the big night. Test out the different styles that have interested you. Because I love sparkle, you can never go wrong with a little dab of glitter.
- Nails-Schedule your appointment in advance, as many salons may be busy with prom season.
- Dinner Reservations- If you’re planning to go somewhere like Taco bell, obviously dinner reservations aren’t necessary. However, if you are planning to attend dinner with a group at a nice restaurant, make sure you make reservations at least 48 hours prior.
- Limo-Prom season is super busy for limo companies, it is super important to reserve at least 3-4 weeks in advance.
- Boutonniere for your date- You can either make a simple flower arrangement or meet with a florist. Either way, keep the color of your dress and his tux in mind, when choosing your flowers.
- Relax- Prom is almost here, get excited and have fun with all the preparations!
Below is some inspiration while you are in planning mode! Let us know what your most excited about when it comes to prom!