Planning 9-12 Months Before The Wedding
You’ve set a date for the wedding and it will be here before you know it, now you get to start planning the big day (if it’s not already done on Pinterest). Here are the next few steps you should take:
- Select your bridal party.
- Post pictures of how you asked (if you choose).
- Find an officiant.
- If you are having your wedding at a church they might require pre-marital counseling so deciding early is ideal.
- Find and book a caterer, florist, photographer, and Band or DJ if you are having one.
- Sometimes a venue will have contracts with certain vendors so be sure to check on this.
- More people are beginning to have a videographer as well so they have a video to keep
- Begin choosing some décor
- Chair covers, linens, etc.
- Reserve any rental items that you might need to ensure that you will have them
- OPTIONAL: Hire a planner or someone to help things go smooth if you choose.
- Some love it, others not so much all that matters is you are happy.