Planning 6-9 Months Before The Wedding
Things are starting to slowly come along as the wedding approaches and this is where it can begin to get fun (and pricey)! If you haven’t already you should start to do these things:
- Find a caterer if your venue doesn’t have one.
- Select and order your bridal gown.
- Know you’re budget before you go shopping and try to resist the urge to try on dresses out of this range
- Don’t be afraid to be picky this is the dress you will be wearing on the big day after all
- Choose what the bridesmaids’ will be wearing and order if necessary
- Register for gifts
- Bed Bath and Beyond is a great place to start
- Start planning your honeymoon
- Arrange transportation for the day of the wedding