Customer acknowledges receipt of goods and/or services in the amount of the total shown hereon. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- I agree with the designer, style, color and size for each item ordered. I understand that custom measurements and/or custom length may not be exact. I understand that dye lots may vary from swatches. I further understand that payments are forfeited in case the event is cancelled, without exception.
- I understand that when purchasing a floor sample item, it is sold in ‘as is’ condition. Sophia’s Bridal and Tux is not liable for any tears, stains, damage, etc once the merchandise has left the store. The cost of any fixing and cleaning will be my responsibility.
- I understand that alterations to the merchandise may be necessary and that alterations will incur a separate charge. I further understand that I will not hold this store liable for any alteration inaccuracies or errors.
- I understand that all sales are final and are neither returnable nor exchangeable. No Exceptions. I have read and understand all Store Policies and agree to the terms and conditions therein.
- All merchandise must be picked up within 14 days of arrving in store. A gown storage option can be purchased for $150 if customer wants to store dress at Sophia’s.
- I understand prices are subject to change without notice. Prices are not guaranteed until payment is made.
- No verbal agreements have been made between the customer and Sophia’s Bridal and Tux. Furthermore, customer fully understands the contents of these store policies as state above and does not hold Sophia’s legally liable for any reason.